AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
As a Video Designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative, and functional videos. One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and serving our brand’s purpose, business missions and customer needs.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Incude:
- Designing videos for all marketing campaigns.
- Editing webinar and other content-related videos.
- Designing product feature videos.
- Generating clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
You Should Have:
- Proven 5-7 years experience in video designing.
- The ability to take team’s ideas into account and generate new ones for creating a highly engaging visual experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Sketch.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin, and other relevant design tools.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: we believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: open, honest, and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.