What we’re looking for
AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks
- Creating Web pages from design templates
- Creating Landing pages from design templates
- Creating customisable and reusable Templates for WordPress pages
- Creating mobile first responsive pages for web pages and campaign pages
- Creating calculators to use in the sales process
- Optimising the website from and SEO perspective
You Should Have
- Experience working directly from design files (PSD, Sketch, Figma, etc) to bring front-end web experiences to life via HTML/CSS/JS.
- Good knowledge of mobile first responsive web design.
- Proficiency in CSS and CSS libraries like bootstrap
- Knowledge of Creating and consuming REST APIs to build data intensive applications
- Communication with non-technical team members to gather project requirements to meet a specific goal
- Familiarity with Hubspot and other marketing communication tools.
- Experience with Git and GitHub.
- Knowledge and understanding of CMSs like wordpress.
- Good to have knowledge of ReactJs or NodeJs
Why Work at AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.