AdPushup Inc.Posted Date: May 1st 2015
1. Information We CollectOur Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you through our Service when you register for an account, such as your full name, phone number and email address. If you choose to purchase a product from us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information also. We also collect data through our partners (customers) who use our Service (including by embedding our code on their websites) to analyze usage of their websites. When you use our Service or if you visit such websites, your browser may send us certain information about you as described below. We do not send any promotional emails; however, we may send you service related emails related to your account. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by canceling your account.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies: Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by AdPushup, Inc. and our partners (such as advertising, marketing and analytics), affiliates, or analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis. Our partners may also use such technologies to deliver advertisements to you as described below.
Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page on our Service. When you access the Service, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
Flash LSOs: We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 and Flash to collect and store information. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies click here.
Information Related to Data Collected for our Clients: AdPushup, Inc. collects information under the direction of its Clients, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. If you are a customer of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Clients that use our service, please contact the Client that you interact with directly. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our Clients.
Access and Retention of Data Controlled by our Clients: An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the AdPushup, Inc.’s Client (the data controller). If requested to remove data we will respond within 30 days.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide our services. AdPushup, Inc. will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
2. How We Use Your InformationWe use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Service, send you marketing communications, respond to your questions and concerns and to help our partners improve their online offerings.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain AdPushup services and those of our partners. Our partners also have the option to publish the Test results for their websites on the Service. Such results consist solely of non-personally identifiable information. If you choose to publish such results on our Service (for example, in our Results Page), you understand and agree that this information, along with any personally identifiable information you choose to make available in connection with such results, will be made publically available. By publishing your results on the AdPushup Service, you agree that you have obtained all necessary consents to make such information public and that doing so will not violate any laws. If you remove information that you have made public on the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users have copied or saved that information. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
Instances where we are required to share your information: AdPushup will disclose your information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of AdPushup, our Users or others.
What happens in the event of a change of control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other User information related to the Service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting: We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking below. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
5. How We Protect Your InformationAdPushup is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to AdPushup or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number or log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use an outside help platform, and a credit card processing company to bill you if you purchase services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
7. Your Choices About Your InformationYou can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that AdPushup keeps on file by logging into your account to update your password and billing information. Alternately, you can contact us directly at email@example.com. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8. Children's PrivacyProtecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, AdPushup does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to access or use the Service or to provide any personal information to AdPushup. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AdPushup uses remarketing to advertise across the internet. Along with the Google Analytics cookie, the DoubleClick cookie is collected by Google based on your browsing history. This helps us gain an understanding of our visitors' Demographics and Interests. The reports are anonymous and cannot be associated with any individual personally identifiable information that you may have shared with us.
If you want to opt-out of this, please change your settings by going to Google's Ad Settings page.
The terms and conditions along with privacy policies with all references, constitutes the sole and entire agreement of the parties to this agreement with respect to the subject matter contained herein, and supersedes all prior terms and conditions which were agreed by the Customer.
4023 Kennett Pike,
DE 19807, United States