AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
As an Ad Ops Associate for AdPushup, you are the strongest customer advocate in this organization. Your role will primarily involve account optimization & management and customer support. You will create a knowledge base and design a system to ensure fulfilment of customers’ requirements, the fastest way possible.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Helping users get acquainted with our product and optimizing their ad layouts and use other services.
- Managing DFP, Header Bidding, Individual tag based partners to set up ad optimization and constantly test and review results with the objective of increasing yield.
- Resolving Customer Queries ASAP with a pinch of awesomeness.
- Building a KB and Canned Responses for common queries.
- Co-od with internal teams to resolve their issues.
- Helping users understand the tool/product better.
- Ensuring users are able to use AdPushup optimally and optimizing their ad layouts, demand, and ultimately yield.
You Should Have:
- An understanding of analytics, ad networks (AdSense, AdX and DFP) and A/B testing; customer support and SaaS.
- An understanding of the basics of HTML, JS and Ad Operations.
- Smartness and ability to get things done.
- A consistently curious and inquisitive mind.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Data-driven mentality (Experiment and Optimize!)
- Willingness to work as a team.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: Learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing both personally and professionally.
- We believe in tangible work done & actual performance, instead of measuring conventional benchmarks such as work-hours, clock-in/clock-out, etc.
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.