AdPushup is looking for an experienced Copywriter. Our ideal candidate would be someone with a growth mindset and comfortable in a cross-functional environment.
Who are we? AdPushup is a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP) and an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform. In one line, we help websites/publishers increase their ad revenue.
Not to boast, but for you to make a great decision, here’s more about us:
- Great Place to Work certified & rated 4.8 on Glassdoor.
- Ranked #33 on the Americas’ fastest growing companies list by Financial Times.
- Client base of publishers including the likes of NDTV, Housing.com, Essentially Sports, Pinkvilla etc.
As a copywriter, you will join our marketing team and support our sales enablement function. Primary objective here will be to aid the sales team in moving deals down the pipeline through highly personalized creative pitches, outreaches, and marketing campaigns. If you’re proficient in copywriting, have a creative mindset, and understand what it takes to engage a reader, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for creating content and driving marketing campaigns that enable conversations with prospects.
- Supporting account based marketing campaigns with personalised communication.
- Creating white-papers, two-pagers, pitch-decks for accounts that sales team needs marketing support with.
- Driving account specific marketing campaigns with sales team to activate conversations with high-value prospects.
- Conducting in depth research (read stalking) of prospects to ideate and execute 1-1 campaigns.
- Working with the team on roadmap initiatives like masterclass, podcast, newsletter, etc. to build a community of AdTech professionals.
- 1-3 years of work experience as a writer or in a similar role.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Experience in doing research using multiple sources.
- Capability to personalise content based on research.
- Prior experience of working on sales enablement content will be a plus.
Here’s a question you should always ask (if you don’t already) when applying for a job – “how meaningful would my work be?”
Now, there’s something we’d like to share with you. This one time, CXOs of a website with global category rank 7 and over 16 million monthly visitors asked us to share with them our playbook for sales and marketing because that’s how impressed they were with our super personalized outreach efforts, which are based on accurate research and key insights provided by our MRA team.
Another time, one of the founders of a sports news website with more than 55 million monthly visitors told us how our research is always on-point and makes them feel incredibly special.
So, how meaningful would your work be? Enough to make industry leaders fall in love with AdPushup and you 🙂
And, of course
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work hours.
- We have a culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Competitive salary – we stay up to date on job market averages to ensure all employees are compensated appropriately.
- Unlimited Leaves – need we say more?
- We invest in our employees and take pride in helping them grow professionally and personally. Training opportunities and study support are offered to those looking to learn.