Sales Development Representative
AdPushup is a B2B SaaS company, a global market leader in the advertising technology ecosystem. Incorporated in 2014, the company’s headquarter is located in Delaware, USA. We are a leading one stop revenue optimization platform that helps publishers to boost their ad revenue using automated cutting edge technology. While being America’s fastest growing company, having achieved 100% YoY growth, we are proud to have feathered Best Places to Work 2 years in a row.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Initiating first-level contact with Outreach account through Account-based Sales.
- Creating and executing an outreach strategy in collaboration with the Manager(s) and the Marketing team.
- Researching about the prospects, their organisation and digging out crucial information about them using differnt tools.
- Understanding customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, and internal hierarchy within the organization.
- Setting up demo calls for the account executive with prospects to showcase our products and solutions.
- Generating & tracking sales pipeline, revenue forecasting for internal planning.
You Should Have:
- 1-2 years of Sales experience.
- Diligence, intelligence, proactiveness, and the ability to get things done with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- A go-getter attitude and an ability to utilize your creativity, experience and emotional intelligence to solve problems, learn quickly, and spearhead new ideas.
- Great communication skills – Both verbal and written
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have:
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: Learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be – always pushing the boundaries and growing both personally and professionally.
- We believe in tangible work done & actual performance, instead of measuring conventional benchmarks such as work-hours, clock-in/clock-out, etc.
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.