If you want to improve your conversion rates, here’s a list of ad automation strategies to get you started.
Ad automation is one of the most powerful things you can do to increase conversions on your website. Although it requires only a little technical expertise, it is often overlooked.
In this blog post, I will share ten strategies to help you start automating your ads in less than an hour.
Importance of Ad Automation Strategies:
Ad automation plays an important role in conversion rate optimization. Nowadays, most websites use Ad automation software.
Ads are one of the most important elements of any online business. It helps the business generate more leads and income.
However, several factors should be considered while designing ads. Ideally, these ads should encourage visitors to take action, such as purchasing a product, subscribing to the website, etc.
What to Look For in a Professional Ad Automation Tool
According to Jerry Han, CMO of Prize Rebel:
“When evaluating professional ad automation tools, you need to look for tools that integrate seamlessly with your current technology platform and enable you to easily create and manage ads across multiple media channels, including search, social, and mobile.”
How to Use Ad Automation to Increase Conversion:
There are a variety of ways you can use ad automation to increase the conversion of your ads:
1. Automated Ad Scheduling
According to Michael Nemeroff, the CEO and Co-Founder of Rush Order Tees, automatic ad scheduling is a great way to ensure the display of ads at the right time.
This is especially effective for e-commerce businesses, where customers may purchase products at different times during the day.
For example, if you run an e-commerce site that sells jewelry. You could create an automated ad schedule that triggers your ads to show up when your ideal customer is browsing for jewelry items online.
2. Dynamic Ads
Second, you can set up your ads to show up in different places based on user behavior. Dynamic ads allow marketers to target users with personalized messages depending on whether they’ve visited your site.
For example, if a user hasn’t visited before but has recently started shopping there again after a break, send them an offer they might find useful (like special discounts).
3. Do A/B Testing
Thirdly, you can use automation strategies like A/B testing to determine which version of an ad performs better.
For example, try showing one version at a time while tracking user engagement data (how many people clicked through each version), and then identify which version performed better.
Remarketing is simply re-engaging a viewer who has already visited your site.
Remarketing ads are great because they let you keep in touch with someone who might have shown interest in your product but never converted.
Who better to convert than people who’ve already shown interest before? Pulling the trigger on purchases takes time and patience.
As a publisher, understanding your target audience is vital. It’s the practice of using data to target demographics or interests in order to find the right person on the right device at the right moment.
“Targeting allows you to hone in on your ideal audience, which is important if you want to increase conversions. For example, if you’re selling shoes, you may want to target people who live in the city, have a job, and earn $150,000 per year. Through this data, you can create more personalized ads and messages that will appeal to these people.”
– Mark Pierce, CEO of Cloud Peak Law Group.
Personalization means tailoring ads based on a user’s interests and behaviors. For example, if you’re selling shoes, you could target someone who has recently purchased a pair of running shoes but doesn’t own any other dress footwear.
7. Scale Good Campaigns
- Automated marketing campaigns are a great way to scale your marketing efforts and reach many people.
- You can automate the work you would have otherwise done manually.
- This saves you time and energy and allows you to focus on more important things.
- You can also use automation to track and measure the success of your campaigns.
10. Pause Weak Campaigns
Just as automation instantly allows marketers to scale good campaigns, it can also help pause bad campaigns. In other words, it works on both ends and saves you time and money.
There is a strong connection between high-quality, well-optimized landing pages and successful ad campaigns. Daniel Apke, CEO of Land Investing Online, says:
“Well-designed and easy-to-navigate landing pages help your visitors find the information they’re looking for and convert them into leads or customers.”
In short, you’ll be able to generate more leads and sales with minimal effort. Automated marketing campaigns are a great way to scale your marketing efforts and reach many people.
More tips to Optimize Landing Pages:
- Write a compelling headline that grabs attention, starts a conversation, and tells a story.
- Write an engaging description that tells your potential customer what your product does, how it does it, and why they should care.
- Use an eye-catching image and preferably a video to tell your story.
- Use a call to action button that prompts your visitors to click on your ad and take the next step in your funnel.
- Use multiple ads to test different headlines, images, videos, call-to-action buttons, and copy until you find the best-performing ad combination.
- Test different audiences to find your ideal customers.
- Automate your ads, so they’re always running, and you only pay when a visitor clicks on your ad and visits your website.
- Use retargeting ads to follow up with website visitors who did not convert the first time they visited your site.
- Use dynamic ads to automatically show different ads to different visitors based on who they are, what they’ve searched for, or what other pages they’ve visited on your website.
- Use google audience insights to find additional keywords in your copy and ads.
10. Focus on Retention
Retention is the key to a successful ad campaign. The more users you retain, the higher your chances of converting are. Ad automation can help you achieve this by automating the tedious and time-consuming tasks that hamper your retention efforts.
One of the best ways to improve your ads’ success rate is to improve how they are shown to potential customers.
Many times, businesses run their ads without knowing how their ads perform. With automatic advertising, you can automate ad targeting so that your ads perform better.
Automation allows you to target people interested in your products and services. You can then get your message in front of them quickly and consistently.
Ad Automation makes it possible for businesses to keep up with customer demand. As your business grows, you can scale your automated advertising campaigns so that you can stay in touch.