Clickadu’s review aims to give publishers an idea about all the important factors that they have to consider for knowing if this ad network is for them.
- Founded in: 2014
- Supported model: CPM, CPA
- Payment method: PayPal, Webmoney, Crypto-wallets (BTC, BTG, ETH, LTC, USDT) Paxum, Bank Wire Transfer
- Payment terms: Net-7, Net-30
- Minimum payment threshold: $50 for Paypal, $50 for Webmoney, starts from $150 for Crypto-wallets, $50 for Paxum, and $1000 for Bank Wire transfer
- Supported language: Any
- Reporting: Statistics are updated every hour
- Active publishers: 2500+ (as per SimilarTech)
- Minimum traffic: None
- Website: https://www.clickadu.com/
- Employee count: 51-200
Founded in 2014, Clickadu is a fairly new ad network. Presently, the ad network is serving over 2.8 billion impressions daily and has a conversion rate of 3.3 million. Additionally, the ad network is hosting more than 26,500 active campaigns currently.
Publishers can serve ads in over 240 countries with Clickadu, which also promises high eCPMs and 100% fill rates. Publishers also have the option of going for either self-serve or managed services and are provided with detailed statistics of their websites.
With Clickadu, publishers can choose advanced targeting based on geography, device type, operating system, individual ad zones, day parting, connection type, browser, browser language, mobile carrier, and version of the operating system. In addition to this, the ad network also claims to offer quality traffic that is free from any kind of bot and fraud activity.
Publishers have the option of monetizing their websites via multiple ad formats with clickadu:
- Instant Text Message:
This ad format is compatible with all mobile devices and is Google-friendly. Instant text messaging is a form of native advertising and hence, provides good page experience.
Also Read: What are Core Web Vitals and how they can help in enhancing page experience
- Video Pre-roll:
With this ad format, publishers can serve a promotional video ad to their users. The ad is played before the primary content. Video pre-roll ads can be used for monetizing both desktop and mobile websites. Clickadu, specifically, operates according to IAB VAST 3.0 protocol.
Also Read: The Essential Guide to Serving Video Ads
It is a link that publishers have to insert on an element on their website, which can be an image, video, or text. If the user clicks on that specific element, they are then directed to an advertising page. With this ad format, CPM rates can be increased effectively for publishers.
This is a relatively popular ad format. The advertisement ‘pops-ups’ in a separate window or tab, other than the primary window or tab that the user is active on. Popunders can help publishers deal with banner blindness, thereby leading to improved ad viewability.
- Push Notifications:
Push notifications are a good way to monetize websites, as advertisements are shown to the users even when they are not browsers. If a user ends up subscribing for offers or such, they receive regular notifications that contain ads.
- InPage Push:
This is native push message that is shown to the user when they are active on the website. The fact that these messages are supported by all operating systems and don’t require for a user to subscribe separates them from push notifications. Publishers can leverage this innovative ad format for increasing the reach and fill-rates on their websites.
As we have already mentioned, Clickadu supports a number of payment options- Webmoney, PayPal, Crypto-wallets, Paxum, and Bank wire transfer. One noteworthy thing about this ad network when we talk about payment is that publishers can choose if they want to be paid on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis (given their balance meets the payment threshold criteria).
If a publisher is going for the weekly option, they will be paid on Tuesdays. If they go for the bi-weekly option, they will receive payment on the 7th and 22nd of every month. In case, the payout day falls on a holiday, the publisher will get paid on the next business day.
Clickadu has a fully automatic payment system and the publisher doesn’t need to do anything for receiving timely payments other than making sure to choose a payment method, payment schedule, and passing profile validation checks.
If a publisher wishes to change their payment method, they can do so by notifying Clickadu at least 24 hours before the payment date. Clickadu’s payments are processed in EUR or USD.
Publishers can keep a tab on their withdrawal status and see if everything is in order for them to receive the payment on time. In case, the status says ‘rejected’, they need to check if all the necessary information has been provided or not and if the provided details are correct.
- Small publishers can use Clickadu to monetize their websites
- Multiple ad formats
- Multiple payment methods, timely payment, automated payout
- High CPM rates
- User-friendly self serve platform
- Fast website approval
- Machine-learning algorithm for filtering out poor quality traffic
- Good support that is also offered via Skype and email
- High minimum payout
- Relatively new in the market
How to Get Started
Publishers just have to follow four simple steps to start monetizing their websites with Clickadu:
- Sign up
- Add the website and get it approved
- Install ad code
- Start monetizing!
Terms and conditions
- Prohibited Activities: Running bots, using invisible iframe, fraudulent clicks or impressions, ad placement on an automatically reloading page, use of auto-spawning of browsers, framing ad banner’s click-through destination.
- Websites shouldn’t contain illegal content, content that promotes racial, political, or ethnic opinions, abusive or threatening content, content promoting illegal activities or substances, and hacking content.
Note: We advise publishers to go through the detailed T&C page on Clickadu’s website.