- Founded in: 2013
- Supported model: CPC, CPM
- Payment method: ACH transfer, Wire transfer, and PayPal
- Payment terms: Net-50
- Minimum payment threshold: $100
- Supported language: Any language
- Reporting: Real-time statistics
- Live publishers: 4,858 (as per Similar Tech)
- Minimum traffic: 50,000 visitors per month
- Website: https://www.revcontent.com/
- Employee count: 51-200 employees
Lightweight, customizable technology empowers the web’s leading publishers to reach and exceed their revenue, engagement and growth goals.Revcontent
Revcontent was founded by John Lemp in 2013, and today, it is one of the most sought-after monetization platforms in the ad tech industry. The ad network is a content recommendation platform that serves over 250 billion content recommendations every month. Revcontent has been growing rapidly since its inception and has become a premium content discovery platform.
It is known for its high-quality service and unmatched performance in the industry. Publishers can get access to ad solutions such as gallery implementations, widgets, unlimited API customizations, and infinite scroll with Revcontent, which are far from being conventional and provide unique monetization solutions to publishers.
While Revcontent is an excellent way to monetize your website, it is not easy to get approved by this ad network. It puts high emphasis on website and content quality and only publishers who provide quality content to the users have a chance of joining Revcontent. But, if a publisher is able to get approved by this ad network, they get incredible monetization opportunities and will see a definite hike in their ad revenue.
Another positive trait of this ad network is its transparent and advanced reporting. With real time reporting statistics, publishers can see how their website is performing and optimize it accordingly. Revcontent’s user interface is applauded for its attention to detail and accuracy.
This ad network further promises 100% fill rates and provides monetization opportunities for different devices, including mobile and desktop, multitude of geographies, and different traffic types. Revcontent has also been applauded for offering enhanced support and optimized solutions for effective audience engagement.
Ad formats offered by Revcontent
- With this ad format, publishers can monetize their highly-engaged email audience.
- The ad units are 1X1 single panel units.
- Revcontent promises an increase of $5 CPM.
- Video ads are highly scalable and Revcontent claims higher CPMs with this ad format.
- Publishers can leverage direct, 1st party demand.
- Publishers can further offer a dynamic experience to their users with Revcontent’s video ad format.
Revcontent prides itself on offering high-quality services to both publishers and advertisers. Their offerings are quite distinct and aim to provide publishers with exclusive monetization solutions.
- Revenue uplift is guaranteed: Revcontent promises 20% CPM revenue increase. In addition to this, they claim to monetize traffic at over 20% higher rates than any other competitors.
- Unique, first party demand: A noteworthy thing about Revcontent is that they offer monetization opportunities that aren’t dependent on cookies. They further offer first party demand, which means that revenue reaches publishers directly from the advertiser.
- Content recommendation technology that is lighter and faster: Revcontent claim that their widgets perform about 60% faster than other ad networks offering the same ad formats.
- Granular brand safety: Revcontent provides publishers with granular control over content in order to provide enhanced user experience to their audiences. Publishers can block content by brand, site, keyword, image, and category.
Pros and Cons of Revcontent
- High-quality content and traffic
- High paying advertisers
- An ideal mobile web monetization platform
- Best rates in the industry
- Good support team and system
- Customizable widgets
- Referral program is available
- Publishers have full control over the ads on their website
- Multiple payment options
- High traffic requirements
- Small publishers cannot leverage this ad network
How to Get Started
To get started with Revcontent, publishers have to fill out a form. You will need to provide information about your site and traffic.
You can also sign up as both a Publisher and an Advertiser. If your website doesn’t get approved and you can’t work with Revcontent as a publisher, you can still go for operating as a advertiser with this ad network.
After this, publishers have to create their account and contact information.
If your site gets approved, Revcontent’s team will reach out to you and gather some more information about the kind of placements you want. You will then receive codes from their team. After this, you just need to put the codes on your site and you’re ready to monetize your website.
AdPushup vs. Revcontent
|Default JS-based integration||✔️||✔️|
|Native content recommendation||✔️||✔️|
|Dedicated account manager||✔️||✔️|
|Ad mediation with 30+ networks||❌||✔️|
|Ad network agnostic||❌||✔️|
Managed Demand. Adblock Recovery. Greater Revenue.
AdPushup is a full-stack ad revenue optimization platform for publishers. The features include ad layout optimization, header bidding implementation, automated A/B testing, and adblock recovery.
The ad ops team at AdPushup takes care of all the heavy lifting of tasks related to operations and inventory management. Additionally, they have demand-partnership with top-tier ad networks and exchanges such as Google AdX, AppNexus, Rubicon, and OpenX, among others.
AdPushup is a Google Certified Publishing Partner and trusted by 300+ publishers including CNET, Deccan Chronicle, NDTV, and more.
On an average, AdPushup offers a 40% revenue uplift for their publishing partners. Get on a call with AdPushup to understand the potential of your inventory.