- Founded in: 2012
- Supported model: CPM
- Payment method: PayPal, Paxum, Skrill, Bank Wire Transfer, Payoneer, and Capitalist
- Minimum payment threshold: $10 for Paypal and Paxum, $50 for Payoneer, $1000 for Bank Wire transfer
- Supported language: Any
- Reporting: Statistics are updated every hour
- Active Publishers: 120000+
- Minimum traffic: None
- Website: https://popcash.net/
- Employee count: 11-50 employees
Popcash.net, a popunder network, was founded in 2012. This ad network witnessed early success after its inception and was receiving over 500 million unique visitors every month. Due to this, Popcash was one of Alexa’s Top 500 sites in 2015.
At the present time, over 10,000 campaigns are active on Popcash, along with more than 120,000 active publishers. The ad network further boasts of receiving over 4,000,000,000 monthly visitors.
Publishers can easily leverage this ad network to serve popunders to their users and earn high ad revenue. Additionally, publishers can use this ad network for both web and mobile monetization.
Popcash further claims to provide high fill rates, along with advertisements that are safe and clean. The ad network leverages both third-party and internal tools for keeping a check on ads.
One of the major features of this ad network is it’s simple interface. Publishers can easily navigate through the dashboard and find relevant information quickly.
Popcash Review: Key Features
Let’s take a look at Popcash’s different features:
- Global Coverage: Since there is no restriction regarding where the traffic is coming from, publishers working in different niches can effectively monetize their websites.
- User-Friendly Interface: Popcash offers a self-serve platform to publishers, which can be used in a hassle-free manner.
- Simple Implementation: Along with a user-friendly interface, Popcash’s ad code can be integrated easily on any website.
- 24/7 Support: Popcash claims to provide quick support via Skype and Email.
- Focus on Performance: Popcash offers a variety of targeting features, which means that publishers can easily optimize their inventory for meeting their revenue targets.
- Quick Payments: Unlike a lot of other ad networks, this ad network processes payments on a daily basis.
Popcash supports a wide range of payment methods, over 8 payment processors to be precise, including Paxum, Payza, PayPal, WebMoney, Skrill, Bitcoin, and Bank wire.
After placing a payment request, publishers will get paid in 24-48 hours, given the payment day doesn’t fall on a holiday or weekend. Additionally, publishers will get paid only if their account balance has met the minimum payment threshold.
The quality of traffic received on the website is verified before every payment is made. This means that any kind of fraud or bot activity may lead to delay in payment or cancellation of payment.
Popcash further has a referral program through which publishers can earn added revenue. Upon referring, publishers get to earn 10% commission.
- Availability of multiple payment methods.
- Can be used along with Google Adsense, given that the publisher is not using more than 3 popunder ad networks, ad per Google’s guidelines.
Also read: Google Adsense Guide
- User-friendly interface and self-serve platform
- Quick approval of website
- High CPM rates
- 24/7 support which is offered via Skype and Email
- Low minimum payment threshold
- 10% Referral Program
- Payments are processed on a daily basis
- Only popunder ad format is supported
- No managed services
How to Get Started
In order to start monetizing websites with Popcash, publishers just need to sign up and create an account. Generally, Popcash takes less than an hour to approve a website, however, if you are signing up on a holiday, during the weekend, or after working hours, expect a delay of about 12 hours.
After your website is approved, Popcash will send you an ad code. You just need to implement the ad code on your inventory and you are all set for serving popunder ads to your users.
Terms and conditions
While Popcash allows quite a lot of freedom in terms of website category, there are still some factors that need to be considered before publishers decide to go for this ad network.
- Popcash is quite serious about maintaining the quality of ads and traffic that a website is receiving, and therefore, conducts random analysis of publishers’ accounts. In case some shady activity or abnormal behavior is detected, Popcash may suspend the account or hold some amount of earnings.
- This ad network also doesn’t support publishers who send traffic received from similar sources on multiple accounts. Publishers engaging in such activity may get banned by Popcash.
- Any sort of fake, misleading, or aggressive ads are not tolerated by Popcash. Additionally, publishers should take care that all of their landing pages are working, as 404 error pages will lead to a banned account.
- Popcash accepts websites dealing with adult, entertainment, dating, games, and many more. However, content promoting violence, hate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, age, incest, pedophilia, and necrophilia is not allowed on Popcash.
You can read more about Popcash’s policies on their Terms of Service page.
(Before ending this, a little self-plug.)
Managed Demand. Adblock Recovery. Greater Revenue.
AdPushup is a full-stack ad revenue optimization platform for publishers. The features include ad layout optimization, header bidding implementation, automated A/B testing, and adblock recovery.
The ad ops team at AdPushup takes care of all the heavy lifting of tasks related to operations and inventory management. Additionally, they have demand-partnership with top-tier ad networks and exchanges such as Google AdX, AppNexus, Rubicon, and OpenX, among others.
AdPushup is a Google Certified Publishing Partner and trusted by 300+ publishers including CNET, Deccan Chronicle, NDTV, and more.
On an average, AdPushup offers a 40% revenue uplift for their publishing partners.
Get on a call with AdPushup to understand the potential of your inventory.