- Founded in: 2014
- Supported model: CPM, CPC
- Payment method: PayPal, Payza, and wire transfer (customer support needs to be contacted)
- Minimum payment threshold: $5 for PayPal, $5 for Payza, and $500 for wire transfer
- Supported language: English
- Reporting: Real-time stats
- Live publishers: 701 (according to SimilarTech)
- Minimum traffic: None
- Website: https://popmyads.com/
- Employee count: 2-10
PopMyAds is a leading pop-under ad network and has monthly traffic of over 300 million. At the present time, more than 200K parties are actively using PopMyAds. The ad network prides itself on offering the best international traffic since it pays publishers for every visitor. Due to this, both small and large publishers can choose to opt for this ad network.
PopMyAds promises high fill rates and high CPMs. The CPM rates, however, depend upon a number of factors such as the niche of the website, user’s country, and other temporal and geographical aspects. This ad network further helps monetize websites from all niches, including arts & entertainment, computer electronics, and adult. Additionally, publishers can use PopMyAds for both mobile and desktop websites.
Through PopMyAds, publishers can target audiences on the basis of browser, country, frequency cap, source, and OS. The ad network further claims to have an innovative anti fraud system that filters out invalid and low quality traffic. This means that publishers can effectively monetize their websites through quality traffic.
Here’s what PopMyAds has to offer to publishers:
- Simple Interface: Publishers can analyze their profits easily through PopMyAds’ publisher’s panel. They have kept the interface simple, which means that publishers can easily navigate through the tool.
- Dedicated Support: PopMyAds offer dedicated account managers who will be at your service 24/7.
- Real-time Reports: This ad network offers real-time statistics and other innovative tools for analyzing earnings
- Quick Turnaround: New sites are accepted quickly after they are reviewed, which takes about 24 hours.
- Optimized Ads: PopMyAds also tests the landing pages for advertisements frequently, which means publishers are provided with clean ads for revenue optimization.
PopMyAds processes payments in a short span of time. After you put in a request for payment, the ad network will process it within 24 hours. The processing for wire transfer though will take up to 10 days.
Publishers can withdraw the payments daily after putting in a request and don’t have to pay any commissions for withdrawals.
- User-friendly interface and fast customer support response
- Websites with any traffic volume can be monetized through PopMyAds
- Publishers can also use anti-adblock solutions
- This ad network can be used along with Adsense, as long as Google doesn’t have any issues
Also read: Google Adsense Guide
- No withdrawal commissions and quick processing of payments
- High CPM rates
- This ad network also has a decent referral program. Publishers get to earn 10% of the revenue that is generated by referred publishers.
- PopMyAds only supports two ad formats- pop-ups and pop-unders
- Payment options are limited
Getting Started With PopMyAds
As we have already mentioned, almost any kind of website and start monetizing through PopMyAds. You will just need to fill a signup form and wait for the approval. PopMyAds will approve your website in 24 hours, if the approval request does not fall on the weekends. Once your website is approved, you will receive a direct link, which means you can get started with monetizing your website.
Terms and conditions
Before publishers get started with this ad network, here are some notes that they need to consider:
- Even though adult websites can be monetized via PopMyAds, the network prohibits any content related to child pornography, hacking, terrorisn, and vulgar. PopMyAds further doesn’t work with websites inciting any form of political, racial, religious, ethnic, sexuality-based, and gender-based hate.
- In case a publisher is already working with Google Adsense, they should note that Google only allows them to display 3 pop-ups or pop-unders.
- Websites using any kind of fake traffic cannot work with PopMyAds. Moreover, if publishers want to leverage any kind of non-organic traffic, they will first have to get the approval for the same.
For more detailed information check out the TOS page on PopMyAds’ website.
Shubham is a digital marketer with rich experience working in the advertisement technology industry. He has vast experience in the programmatic industry, driving business strategy and scaling functions including but not limited to growth and marketing, Operations, process optimization, and Sales.