AdSense may well be your mainstay, but if you’re not getting good returns from your account, it may be time to consider other options available to you — and there are a lot.
Here’s a list of the most popular Indian ad networks that you can use to monetise your website and make more money. You’ll benefit from the fact that the ad inventory is tailor-made for the country and hence, in all probability, will translate to better performance and higher returns for you.
Tyroo is headquartered in New Delhi and is a leading mobile user acquisition and monetization platform.
Tryoo allows its customers to offer a native experience and understand behavior of audiences in emerging markets; specialising in monetization on commerce-oriented actions.
They deliver 20 billion+ ads every month to consumers across 15 focus markets with physical presence across Delhi, Singapore, Jakarta, Dubai, Bangalore, Mumbai, and expanding across the world.
Adadyn is a leading global advertising technology platform with a unique, targeted approach to online advertising. Adadyn’s platform provides the tools to reach audiences and meet marketing objectives. Giving users complete campaign control with real-time optimization and the ability to create and serve dynamic digital ads with customized messages across screens, you are in control with Adadyn.
With access to programmatic media at a budget any marketer can afford, and unrivaled transparency, Adadyn is levelling the playing field for the global mid-market. Plus, with audience segmentation and data management functionality, customers can control and maximize the impact of their ads.
By partnering with a number of ad tech providers in the ecosystem like fraud and malware protection agencies, DSPs and SSPs, trading desks, and more, Adadyn empowers those with smaller ad budgets to produce more relevant, targeted ads—making it possible for mid-sized advertisers to achieve more.
adChakra is a cross-channel digital advertising company that helps brands and businesses to reach their marketing goals.
adChakra is only 8 years old and holds the distinction of winning the ‘Deloitte Fast Technology India’ Award for 2010 & 2011 within the first four years of inception. Their client list includes brands such as Toshiba, Toyota, Vatika, and Sparx among others.
Axill allows publishers to generate revenue from their websites by offering the best offers on the web and facilitates them to keep track of their performance by providing online reporting.
Axill works with publishers to improvise their performance by suggesting the suitable offers and programs based on the website content. The network also gives publishers a choice between pay-per-performance or display and enables them to partner with hundreds of advertisers and access millions of ads.
Here are a few features and benefits of joining Axill:
- You can choose Branding or Performance network and get paid on net 30 via Skrill (Formerly known as Money Bookers) or Wire Transfer.
- The sales team consistently generates high quality, high performing campaigns from recognizable brand advertisers, giving you the benefit of a top-notch sales force selling your inventory.
- The advanced user interfaces, optimization technology and reporting systems give you all the controls needed to ensure that you earn the highest revenue possible.
- The publisher support team provides consultative services that increase your earnings and performance, in addition to all general customer service and account maintenance inquiries.
- Receive some of the highest eCPM rates with unmatched fill through a wide variety of standard banners, pop-unders and rich media.
Seventynine is an in-app ad platform that offers the following features:
- Distribution platform: Seventynine works with brands and media partners and helps organically drive and grow business focus towards building quality audiences in the inventory distribution and monetization space
- Analytics & metrics: Seventynine engages with developers and helps improve Mobile Apps and Mobile Web (WAP) which in-turn helps generate revenue
- Rich media & video: Seventynine works towards enriching user experiences with rich media
- M-Establishment (Studio): Seventynine engages with top brands who have not yet explored mobile as a business. They work on native platforms and also support hybrid (HTML5) based converts.
The business is championed by media planners and industry specialists proficient in analytics, media optimisation, and inventory buying experience across the digital space coupled with substantial experience in large-scaled product development and services management.
DGM offers a suite of online marketing solutions that incorporate advanced technologies, marketing expertise, unique processes, and high quality supply sources including display, email, social, and search.
They has been around for the last 12 years, helping companies drive measurable results on the digital medium, with reach across UK, Australia, India, and Singapore.
DGM India has its own proprietary processes and cutting edge technology platform- DAST [dgM Ad Serving Technology] that combines the latest ad serving technologies with advanced web analytics to optimize advertising spends.
Ybrant is the digital media company offering digital marketing solutions to businesses, agencies, and online publishers worldwide.
Ybrant’s digital-channel solutions, flexible and scalable platforms, coupled with massive local presence, enable targeting the right audience for advertisers, delivering the appropriate messages and better monetization for content owners.
Ybrant Digital partners with publishers to maximize their revenue and increase inventory usage, providing optimized and intelligent display technologies which create a network of innovative solutions.
PubMatic is the leading marketing automation software company for publishers. Through real-time analytics, yield management, and workflow automation, PubMatic enables publishers to make smarter inventory decisions and improve revenue performance.
Focused on serving the needs of premium publishers, PubMatic inspires buyer confidence by providing flexibility in audience discovery and planning media campaigns through its Media Buyer Console and APIs.
The company’s marketing automation software platform provides a global roster of comScore publishers with a single view into their advertiser relationships across every screen, every channel and every format.
PubMatic was ranked by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for the fourth consecutive year in 2015. The company has offices worldwide, and is headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Adsonmedia is a premium advertising network specialising in interactive marketing solutions across platforms, revealing unique and valuable insights into campaign performance, placement, quality, and cost.
Adsonmedia helps premium publishers generate maximum revenue from their unsold or non-guaranteed inventory.
They provide one-stop access to direct advertisers supply, quality brand traffic from numerous demand-side platforms, digital exchanges, and audience-based sources with real-time bidding capabilities at higher CPMs.
India Vigyapan is a full-service digital advertising and marketing company, it has been connecting advertisers with publishers and consumers for over a decade.
Their ad network, CPMEARN, helps provide publishers with income for their unused ad space with no increase in operating costs. The services they offer include mobile advertisements, popup and pop-under ads, and overlay ads. Their clients include brands such as KFC, BMW, Coca Cola, Flipkart, Puma, and HDFC bank.
Komli Media is one of India’s leading ad-tech media companies which offers a wide range of digital solutions across mobile, display, video, and social.
Komli uses next generation platforms that leverage the power of programmatic buying to make advertising across it’s solutions more simpler, efficient, and transparent.
Komli serves 6 million impressions and reaches 10,000K unique visitors each day. Some other features that Komli offers to its publishers include:
- Best-in-class technology and daily reports on both desktop and mobile
- Easy, one-time implementation of one video tag per publisher website
- Inventory across in-stream, in-banner, and mobile video ads, giving publishers the means to monetise all kinds of video inventory and diversify their portfolio
InMobi enables consumers to discover amazing products through mobile advertising. Through Miip, a revolutionary discovery platform, developers, merchants & brands can engage mobile consumers globally.
Recognized by MIT Technology Review as one of the 50 Most Disruptive Companies in the world, InMobi enables over 100 billion discovery sessions on mobile across a billion users every month, becoming the largest discovery platform in the world.
With 17 offices across the globe, InMobi provides global reach with local service. As the world’s largest independent ad network, we reach 1 Billion monthly active users, and 30,000+ publishers, inclusive of premium and brand-safe inventory.
Utilize our 20,000+ refined audience segments to connect with the right user. Leverage our location analytics and geo-targeting capabilities to create custom segments validated through a consumer panel of seven million users.
Tribal Fusion is the leading site representation company, serving 20 billion monthly impressions and reaching over 230 million users worldwide per month. By offering site-specific, channel-wide and run-of-network placements, they deliver results through expert advice and intelligent technology.
Publishers can expect to discover the benefits of partnering with Tribal Fusion and maximize the value of their highly targeted content:
- Top CPM rates. Highly respected advertisers and smart campaigns generate high CPMs for your valuable online ad inventory.
- Increased sales force at reduced cost. Save the cost of recruiting, training, and maintaining an in-house sales force.
- Free proprietary ad-serving solution. Serve and manage your own campaigns through a powerful interface.