AdMaven Review Factsheet:
- Founded in: 2010
- Supported model: CPM, CPC, CPA
- Payment method: Paypal, Wire Transfers, Bitcoin, and Payoneer
- Minimum payment threshold: $50 but the wire transfer requires publishers to earn $1000 or more.
- Payment duration: 30 days after the end of each month
- Supported language: English
- Reporting: Statistics are updated hourly
- Minimum traffic: 2500 per day
- Publishers: 25,000+
- Website: https://ad-maven.com
- Employee count: 70
AdMaven is an ad-tech platform that offers advertising and monetization solutions for advertisers and publishers. For advertisers, AdMaven assures to improve CPM and conversion rates. For publishers, it maximizes yields and improves overall revenue.
On AdMaven, publishers can monetize their inventory with multiple ad formats (traditional pop-ups, banners, lightbox ads, sliders, interstitial ads and new tab options) that enable a diverse ad revenue mix. This allows publishers to diversify the revenue portfolio and decrease their business risk.
AdMaven Review: Key Features
Let’s take a look at AdMaven’s different features:
- Monetization opportunities: AdMaven offers exclusive monetization opportunities for all types of users and impressions, on every device, worldwide. This is combined with high eCPM, which results in greater revenue for the publishers.
- Global coverage: AdMaven provides a global audience and worldwide reach to their advertisers. The ad network has successfully worked with top publishers and established strong audiences for the advertisers.
- Dedicated support: An experienced and dedicated account manager is assigned to each publisher. This ensures that publishers are always on the right track and making informed choices about their websites.
- Wide array of tools: AdMaven offers ads with different sizes and formats for publishers to use on their website. They have a wide array of tools that helps customise ads according to user behavior and intent.
- Higher CPM: AdMaven offers higher CPM rates. Hence, more revenue is generated. They also have in-house real time bidding (RTB) technology that connects different networks.
- Native Push Notifications: Recently, AdMaven launched a new product called ‘Native push notifications.’ It is a monetization method that is compatible with Google’s policies and can be used alongside AdSense.Native Push is user-friendly, clean, and non-intrusive ad format that works seamlessly on mobile and desktop. It doesn’t hinder UX and generates higher conversion rates.
- Payment: AdMaven offers basic payout methods such as PayPal, Bitcoin, Wire Transfers, and Payoneer. Minimum payment threshold is $50 but the wire transfer requires publishers to earn $1000 or more.
- Direct Account Manager: AdMaven also offers a direct account manager to all their publishers to help them resolve any queries, clarification, and to make sure that publishers achieve their rankings.
AdMaven Review: Ad Types
AdMaven is a good solution for developers or owners willing to monetize their website. The ad network offers various ad types including:
- Pop-under ads: Pop traffic can be categorised into two types – popups and popunders. A pop-under ad is similar to a pop-up ad. However, The only difference is that it opens in a window under the tab instead of on the top.
- Pop-up banner ad:
Pop-up banner ad is an ad that appears suddenly in the front of a webpage, usually in a clearly delimited window. They are called Pop-up banners because they “pop up” on the page, interrupting the user with an ad or a promotional message.
- Slider ad:
A Slider Add“slides up” from the bottom of the screen, and when a user clicks on it, it expands to show the full creative. Slider ads always appear with a close button.
- Interstitial ads:
These are full screen ads that cover the whole screen or app. Publishers should carefully implement these to provide good UX.
- Lightbox ads:
These ads are designed in standard Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) sizes and are made up of cards that contain interactive images or videos.
AdMaven Review: Pros
AdMaven offers following advantages to the publishers :
- 2B+ daily impressions worldwide
- AdMaven’s dashboard has a ‘site management’ section that helps publishers track and monitor site impressions.
- Over 200 countries for its market and advertisers
- Advanced technology employment for real-time bidding, which helps the publisher get the best impression rates.
- Authentic user experience; high quality ads and minimum intrusiveness
- Accurate reports with 100% transparency for better analysis
- From full-screen ads to native push notification, AdMaven ads are easy to implement and require no technical assistance
- AdMaven protects your website by filtering out inappropriate malware and creative, so that site stays secure for visitors.
AdMaven Review: Cons
- AdMaven doesn’t offer online real-time support to its customers.
- It lacks visual reporting analytics such as graphs
How to get started on AdMaven:
Monetization with AdMaven is easy. Publishers need to register on AdMaven by filling details such as full name, email address, and password. Unlike AdSense, AdMaven’s approval process is automatic, which means, publishers will be able to start promoting their ads soon after they register.
- You can get approval on AdMaven by following the guidelines:
- The website should be SEO friendly with quality content
- Free domains are not supported. For example, .tk, .ml, .ga, etc.
- The site shouldn’t promote hate-mongering or have any inappropriate content such as racial, political, gender-based, ethnic, religious, pornographic etc.
- The website should be free from malware or spamming activities.
AdMaven seems to work well with pop-under ad types. It has good CPMs, which is better than other ad network earning. While there are few disadvantages such as lack of visual reporting and customer support, the overall recommendation is that AdMaven is good for online publishers looking to add new revenue streams.
AdPushup vs AdMaven review:
AdPushup is a full-stack ad revenue optimization platform for publishers. The features include ad layout optimization, header bidding implementation, automated A/B testing, and adblock recovery.
The ad ops team at AdPushup takes care of all the heavy lifting of tasks related to operations and inventory management. Additionally, they have demand-partnership with top-tier ad networks and exchanges such as Google AdX, AppNexus, Rubicon, and OpenX, among others.
AdPushup is a Google Certified Publishing Partner and trusted by 300+ publishers including CNET, Deccan Chronicle, NDTV, and more. On an average, AdPushup offers a 40% revenue uplift for their publishing partners. Get on a call with AdPushup to understand the potential of your inventory.
|Google Certified Publishing Partner||✔️||❌|
|AdBlock Monetization (Pro-user & ad reinsertion technology)||✔️||❌|
|Automated Layout Optimization With ML||✔️||❌|
|Advanced Solutions (control over HB auctions, bid caching, unified bidding module)||✔️||❌|
|Advanced Unified Reporting (9 dimensions and 8 filters)||✔️||❌|
|Ad Mediation with 30+ Networks||✔️||❌|
Frequently Asked Questions:
AdMaven offers advertisers high quality traffic to increase their ROI, and provides publishers high performing ads for better monetization of their ad spaces.
Ad Maven has a minimum traffic requirement of 2500 per day. The approval process is automatic since AdMaven approves or rejects websites on the basis of daily traffic only.
AdMaven offers multiple payout methods such as PayPal, Bitcoin, Wire Transfers, and Payoneer. Minimum payment threshold is $50 but the wire transfer requires publishers to earn $1000 or more.